Address: 1 Basswood Rd.
Square Feet: 1072
Monthly Fee: $370
Ownership: Deeded C.E.C.C.
Lot Width: 60 feet
Lot Depth: 93 feet
Driveway Width: Double Wide
Shed: 10' x 20' with hydro
Heat Source: Natural Gas
Air Conditioning: Yes - Central Air
- Exposed aggregate and stamped concrete driveway
- 10′ x 20′ insulated shed with electricity and double doors
- Fish right from your back yard
- Large deck and gazebo that’s perfect for entertaining
- Very quiet and secluded lot
- Completely remodeled home with stunning kitchen, flooring, and crown moulding
- Ensuite privilege from Bedroom
- Multiple skylights
- appliances included – Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range, Microwave/Range Hood, Front Loading Clothes Washer & Dryer, Water Heater
The living room addition to this home is a tremendous feature! Walk out the garden door, cast a line or just feed the fish. Either way… simply enjoy the tranquility. This modular home has a great layout. An impressive kitchen with gorgeous back splash, and more than enough cupboards and storage. All appliances included in this one. Fantastic shed perfect for storage or a workshop. Land is owned!
Mini Lakes is a lifestyle community in the heart of Southern Ontario. A home here is ideal for empty nesters looking to slow down a little, or ease right into retirement. Perfect for Snowbirds, and year round living! Residents enjoy spring fed lakes, fishing, canals, heated pool, recreation centre, bocce courts, library, trails, gardens allotments, walking clubs, dart leagues, golf tournaments, card nights, etc… Every home here has been built indoors at a climate-controlled facility, offering a clear advantage in material protection and superior quality control over standard stick-built construction of a typical city subdivision. Come see for yourself. Book a private tour right now! You’ll be more than happy you did.