Download a copy of the floor plan for 18 Olympia Ave here!
Quick Closing Available!
Stunning Bungalow in the heart of Mini Lakes, on a large, mature lot that can accommodate a garage or massive workshop. Mini Lakes is the most sought after Lifestyle Community in Southern Ontario. Located only 5 minutes from the bustling South end commercial area of Guelph, it provides all the necessary amenities for shopping, entertainment, and healthcare. Also just 5 minutes from the 401 exit at HWY 6 between Kitchener and Milton. A home in Mini Lakes is ideal for empty nesters looking to slow down, and just as appealing to first time buyers wanting more than a parking lot view from an apartment balcony. Residents here enjoy spring fed lakes, fishing, canals, heated pool, recreation centre, bocce courts, library, trails, gardens allotments, walking clubs, dart leagues, golf tournaments, card nights, etc… Every home has been built indoors at a climate-controlled facility, offering a clear advantage in material protection and superior quality control over standard stick-built construction of a typical city subdivision. Come see for yourself. Book a private tour right now!
Address: 18 Olympia Ave
Year Built: 2018
Square Feet: 1242
Monthly Fee: $370
Ownership: Deeded C.E.C.C.
Lot Width: 104' Frontage
Lot Depth: 103' North Side
Driveway Width: Option for Triple Wide
Garage/Carport: Plenty of Space for it!
Heat Source: Natural Gas
Air Conditioning: Yes - Central Air
- Low E Thermopane Windows
- Exterior Weather Wrap
- OSB Exterior Sheathing Sidewalls & Endwalls
- 6 Mil Vapor Barrier At Exterior Walls
- R-50 Roof Insulation
- 2 x 6 Sidewalls with R-24 Sidewall Insulation
- R-31 Floor Insulation
- High Efficiency Trane Forced Air Gas Furnace
- High Efficiency Central Air Conditioner
- High Efficiency Water Softener
- High Efficiency On-Demand Water Heater
- High Efficiency Front Load Clothes Washer and Dryer
- True 8′ Sidewall Height with Flat Ceilings
- Crown Molding Throughout
- Programmable Thermostat, and Humidistat
- Full drywall throughout the home – no panelling!
- 60 lb Ground Snow Load
- 4 1/2″ Dutch Lap Vinyl Siding
- Architectural 30 Yr. Shingles
- Shaw 25 Ounce Nylon Carpet with 5 pound pad
- High Definition – High Wear Linoleum
- Moen Faucets throughout
- Solid Countertop with Undermount Sink
- Ceiling High Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets
- Quiet Close Door & Drawers
- Roll Out Pot & Pan Drawers
- 6′ Island with Solid Surface Counter Top
- Brushed Nickle Hardware
- Corner Gas Fireplace with Mantel for TV
- Stainless Steal Combo Wall Oven & Microwave
- … and so much more!
Below is a model home with many of the same upgrades and finishes!
Want to learn more about Fairmont Homes, click here
Want to book a showing? Reach out to me here: Contact Lincoln Farrell
Want an overhead view of the community? Watch this Aerial Video of Mini Lakes