THIS HOME IS NOW SOLD
Address: 35 Trillium Beach Dr.
Year Built: 1994
Square Feet: 1160
Monthly Fee: $370
Ownership: Deeded Lot
Lot Width: 55'
Lot Depth: 96'
Driveway Width: Triple Wide
Shed: Yes + hydro
Heat Source: Natural Gas
Air Conditioning: Yes - Central Air
- swim, canoe, and fish right from your front yard
- large deck that’s great for BBQs and entertaining friends
- quiet and highly sought after area of the park
- open concept kitchen and living room
- full master ensuite bathroom
- wonderful view of the lake
- appliances included – Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Range Hood, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Water Heater, Water Softener
Mini Lakes is a lifestyle community in the heart of Southern Ontario. A home here is ideal for empty nesters looking to slow down a little, or ease right into retirement. Perfect for Snowbirds, and year round living! Residents enjoy spring fed lakes, fishing, canals, heated pool, recreation centre, bocce courts, library, trails, gardens allotments, walking clubs, dart leagues, golf tournaments, card nights, etc… Every home here has been built indoors at a climate-controlled facility, offering a clear advantage in material protection and superior quality control over standard stick-built construction of a typical city subdivision. Come see for yourself. Book a private tour right now! You’ll be more than happy you did.