Address: 39 Water St.
Year Built: 2004
Square Feet: 1102
Monthly Fee: $370
Ownership: Deeded C.E.C.C.
Lot Width: 50
Lot Depth: 77
Driveway Width: Triple Wide
Heat Source: Natural Gas
Air Conditioning: Yes - Central Air
- Drywall finish throughout! No panel walls.
- Open concept home on 50′ of canal
- Fish & boat right from your back yard
- Large deck and hardtop gazebo – perfect for entertaining
- Very quiet, secluded, low maintenance lot – no grass to cut!
- New shingles & skylights 2015
- New eavestrough protection system 2017
- New high-grade flooring throughout 2017 – carpet free!
- New Furnace, A/C, Programmable Thermostat – 2016
- Gas Fireplace
- Tank-less Water Heater
- Water Softener
- Hot Tub included!
- Ensuite privilege from Master Bedroom
- Appliances included – Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Front Loading Clothes Washer & Dryer
Extensively renovated 3 bedroom bungalow. Several large windows and skylights let the sun shine in! Open concept kitchen & dinette, dressed in Mother-of-Pearl back splash, lead freely to the living room and out to a very private deck and patio. Matures trees provide you with your very own hideaway on an already private lot. All appliances included, and a pair of low maintenance PVC sheds that offer plenty of additional storage. No lease… land is owned!
Mini Lakes is a lifestyle community in the heart of Southern Ontario. A home here is ideal for empty nesters looking to slow down a little, or ease right into retirement. Perfect for Snowbirds, and year round living! Residents enjoy spring fed lakes, fishing, canals, heated pool, recreation centre, bocce courts, library, trails, gardens allotments, walking clubs, dart leagues, golf tournaments, card nights, etc… Every home here has been built indoors at a climate-controlled facility, offering a clear advantage in material protection and superior quality control over standard stick-built construction of a typical city subdivision.
Come see for yourself. Book a private tour right now! You’ll be more than happy you did.