Premier Modular New Build by Fairmont Homes! Stunning Bungalow in Mini Lakes, the most sought after Lifestyle Community in Southern Ontario. Completely move in ready, with stainless steel appliances and High Efficiency mechanicals. We are only 5 minutes from the bustling South end commercial area of Guelph, providing all the necessary amenities for shopping, entertainment, and healthcare. Also just 5 minutes from the 401 exit at HWY 6 between Kitchener and Milton. Mini Lakes is a lifestyle community in the heart of Southern Ontario. A home here is ideal for empty nesters looking to slow down a little, or ease right into retirement. Perfect for Snowbirds, and year round living! Residents enjoy spring fed lakes, fishing, canals, heated pool, recreation centre, bocce courts, library, trails, gardens allotments, walking clubs, dart leagues, golf tournaments, card nights, etc… Every home here has been built indoors at a climate-controlled facility, offering a clear advantage in material protection and superior quality control over standard stick-built construction of a typical city subdivision. Come see for yourself. Book a private tour right now! You’ll be more than happy you did.
Address: 5 Sumac Street
Year Built: 2019
Square Feet: 1040
Monthly Fee: $370
Ownership: Deeded C.E.C.C.
Lot Width: 65'
Lot Depth: 70'
Driveway Width: Double
Garage/Carport: Plenty of Space for it!
Shed: Plenty of Space for it!
Heat Source: Natural Gas
Air Conditioning: Yes - Central Air
- Low E Thermopane Windows
- Exterior Weather Wrap
- OSB Exterior Sheathing Sidewalls & Endwalls
- 6 Mil Vapor Barrier At Exterior Walls
- R-50 Roof Insulation
- 2 x 6 Sidewalls with R-24 Sidewall Insulation
- R-31 Floor Insulation
- High Efficiency Trane Forced Air Gas Furnace
- High Efficiency Central Air Conditioner
- High Efficiency Water Softener
- High Efficiency On-Demand Water Heater
- High Efficiency Clothes Washer and Dryer
- True 8′ Sidewall Height with Flat Ceilings
- Crown Molding Throughout
- Programmable Thermostat, and Humidistat
- Full drywall throughout the home – no panelling!
- 60 lb Ground Snow Load
- 4 1/2″ Dutch Lap Vinyl Siding
- Architectural 30 Yr. Shingles
- Shaw 25 Ounce Nylon Carpet with 5 pound pad
- High Definition – High Wear Linoleum
- Moen Faucets throughout
- Ceiling High Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets
- Quiet Close Cabinet Doors & Drawers
- Angled Kitchen Island
- Brushed Nickle Hardware
- Stainless Steal Kitchen Appliances
- … and so much more!
Want to learn more about Fairmont Homes, click here
Want to book a showing? Reach out to me here: Contact Lincoln Farrell
Want an overhead view of the community? Watch this Aerial Video of Mini Lakes